Egypt is one of the few places in the world where there are ideal conditions for kitesurfers at any level. They feel great here both beginners and very advanced kitesurfers. A short flight, luxury resorts, good value for money and a lot of windy spots are the main reasons why we chose Egypt.
Soma Bay, Egypt
After landing in Hurgharda we are transfered to the hotel in Soma Bay (approx. 1 hr).
Soma Bay is a luxury resort, offering a variety of hotels with a high standard in a peaceful environment, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Spot is located on the Gulf of Soma Bay. It is a shallow, flat and clear area, with a sandy bottom, without reefs ideal for both total beginners and advanced kitesurfers. There are side on-shore winds, so the conditions for kitesurfing are perfect. Spot is very safe, becouse there is shallow water (30-60 cm), on-shore wind and no obstacles. Conditions for beginners are very comfortable. Spot is only for kitesurfers, which further increases safety and eliminates possible collisions with windsurfers.
Caribbean World Soma Bay ***** situated on the sandy beach away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
The spacious, bright rooms with balconies and terraces (view of the beaches and swimming pools) and all equipment.
Rooms for 2 or 4-5 people (TV, tel., Air conditioning, bathroom, hair dryer, safe, minibar).
Facilities: Internet corner, Wi-Fi (fee, € 7 / hr.), sunbeds, mats and umbrellas (on the beach and by the pool, in the price), towels (paid).
• 3 swimming pools (minimum 1 heated)
• wide range of sports
• paddling pool
• restaurants (main with large terrace, barbecue on the beach, 2 themed restaurants
• bars (lobby bar, pool bar and beach bar)
• discos (including discos on the beach)
• kids Club
• program of daytime and evening animation
• shows at the amphitheater
During the trip, you can additionally buy kite courses and rent equipment. The condition of participation in the trip is to buy at least 5h course on any level.
The offer includes:
• accomodation and all inclusive alimentation
• care on site and transfers
• choice spot, assessment of conditions, preparing to fly
• rescue on the spot
• kitesurfing course and equipment rental